Our IKO Kitesurfing Center
Our kitesurf school has been in Sakalava Bay since 2012. We have already trained more than a thousand trainees over all these years and the reputation of the Kite school is amazing! Check out the Google and Tripadvisor reviews. Kitesurfing lessons are given right in front of the hotel in maximum safety conditions thanks to an ideal water height and a comfortable sandy bottom.
Free IKO certification at the end of the Courses
- Taking a kitesurfing course at our school will give you the opportunity to obtain a free IKO certification recognized worldwide.
- Very simple to use mobile application will make it very easy for you to prove your Kite level wherever you go.
- It will allow you to have access easily for Kite gear rental in all the kite schools in the world. Many kitesurf centers refuse to rent kites if you can’t certify your level and force you to take an hour of lessons to evaluate yourself.
- If you wish to continue kite lessons in another school, your next instructor will know exactly your learning path thanks to the application and will be able to pick up where you left off.
- All kitesurfing courses are given according to the IKO international teaching standards. This guaranty all our students to learn kitesurfing in maximum safety conditions with a fast progression !
- Associated with a learning pedagogy that has been well-established over the years, learning to kitesurf will never have seemed so easy !
DUOTONE & OZONE Gear Rental
The Kite Center is equipped with the latest OZONE & DUOTONE gear, guaranteeing you equipment that meets the latest safety standards. All board sizes (twin tip & surf boards) are available and a foil is at your disposal for rent. Duotone NEO, EVO and Ozone CATALYST, ENDURO and REO kites. Available sizes from 2.5 m² to 13.5 m².
If you would like to rent kite gear and also have assistance in case of problems, then Supervision is right for you! A kitesurf instructor will help you at any time in case of difficulty. This is the perfect formula when you start to be autonomous but still lack practice and experience.